Bharti Airtel Limited is also known as Airtel. It is an Indian global telecommunications services company. It operates in more than a dozen countries and also in channel islands. Airtel provides online recharge service for its prepaid, post-paid, broadband, DTH plans in India.
You can recharge your account and also check balance without visiting a recharge shop. See how to check your data balance in the step-by-step guide.
If you are an airtel customer, following method check airtel data Net balance
1. If you use android, download myAirtel App to check the data usage, offers and plans in detail.
2. Visit airtel self-care service online and check the 3G/4G data usage.
3. You can use data balance check code to find out the net balance.
Airtel data balance check via MyAirtel App
Download Airtel App click here
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
These codes will let you know your data balance and validity.
These Airtel USSD codes can be used to obtain information about data balance, main balance and other airtel services. Airtel own mobile number check code *121*1# or *121*9# or *121*2#
Airtel main balance check code *121*2#