Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services
– Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows:-
(1) Appointment of the candidates: –
i. The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
ii. The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir’s SO 127 of 2020 dated 20.04.2020.
(2) Domicile: -The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir’s S.O 166
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
(3) Vacancies: -The UT, Divisional &District Cadre Wise details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this notification.
(4) Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2021)
Click here Download Notification